Tuesday, July 2, 2013

oooooooooooohhhh America!

*Facebook Status Update*

I have to tell you guys what happened at Trivia Night tonight. I got there, and there was a sign on the door for it, informing me that David Myers of Y98 is the host. 


















I shook my tiny fist because I have a 14-year-old grudge against that guy. 















On our final round answer sheet, I grabbed it before we turned it in and wrote on it this: "In 1999, when you were working at 101.1 The River, I called you every single day for a month and asked you to play 'America' by Bree Sharp. You refused every single day until finally you told me you would play it, if I sang part of it, WHICH I DID. 
















 

AND THEN YOU PUT IT MY SINGING ON THE AIR. I'm still mad." 











Next thing I know, the between-rounds song comes on, and it is "America" by Bree Sharp. I damn near broke my neck making eye contact with him, and we both kind of laughed our asses off.

No comments:

Post a Comment